Good Samaritan Hospital Services
Serving Silicon Valley Since 1965
At Good Samaritan Hospital of San Jose, we are a recognized leader for providing acute care in Silicon Valley. We are one of the few hospitals in the country that have become a Stroke Certified Hospital and accredited Chest Pain Center. Throughout the years, we have opened two locations in San Jose and Los Gatos and always focused on providing our patients the best care possible. No matter what your condition may be, our trained physicians can provide the services you need!
Throughout our website, we provide the following information about our services:
- Quality Counts at Good Samaritan Hospital: Our San Jose, CA hospital is recognized for providing top-quality care by various reputable organizations in the healthcare industry. We offer patients advanced treatments that are effective.
- Community Information: As a community hospital, we truly care about our patients’ needs. If you are unable to find a doctor, we offer a Consult-A-Nurse® healthcare referral service to provide health information and physician referrals.
- Centers of Excellence: Although we provide medical services for a variety of conditions, our hospital houses various Centers of Excellence focused specifically in breast care, heart rhythm, women and children, strokes, and join replacement.
- Services A-Z: At Good Samaritan Hospital of San Jose, we care about our patients. Whether you or a loved one is suffering from chronic pain or cancer, we provide a variety of services to improve your overall health and well-being.
Award-Winning Health Services
Our San Jose hospital invests in the most advanced technology and tools to deliver cutting-edge treatment at our facilities. The experienced staff we hire provides compassionate care, which has earned us the reputation as a patient-preferred hospital.
Good Samaritan Hospital has received the following awards and accolades:
- Parent Magazine named us Bay Area’s Best Place to Have a Baby for over a decade
- Voted as a Family Favorite Hospital by Parent Magazine for more than 10 years
- Received Outstanding A chievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer for four consecutive times
- Selected as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
We are dedicated to the overall health of our community! If you are looking for a way to improve your health, our hospital offers a variety of community resources and information. Our goal is to make a positive difference in your life.
To request for information about our services or find a physician, please contact us today at (408) 559-2011 today!