Learn More about Your Health by Clicking Through These Resources
If you’re seeking healthcare in San Jose, head to the nationally recognized facilities at Good Samaritan Hospital . Explore our medical specialties and advanced treatment technologies on our website or call us at (408) 559-2011. Click through the links below for more information on our latest blog posts.
- In this factsheet from the National Diabetes Education Program, you will find details about the strong link between diabetes and heart disease .
- Follow this link to the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute to learn how to take control of your cholesterol .
- Do you know how high blood pressure impacts your health? This article from the FDA can give you a clearer picture of the effects of hypertension.
- To learn a variety of strategies for promoting physical activity in your life, read this booklet from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- ChooseMyPlate.gov has some excellent strategies for healthy dining when you eat out.