Get More Facts About Heart Health And Chronic Wound Care With The Resources Below
If you want to explore more information about the latest in healthcare technology and practices, browse these articles and contact Good Samaritan Hospital in San Jose. You can reach us on our website or by calling our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (408) 559-2011.
- Understand what happens during a heart attack with this article from the American Heart Association.
- GoRedForWomen.org explains the symptoms of a heart attack in females.
- Visit the NHLBI for a look at the risk factors for heart disease.
- Medscape.com explores the biology of wound healing .
- Diabetes.org offers information about foot complications that could lead to amputation.
- The CDC reviews depression statistics of adult depression.
- Find some facts about the safe use of antidepressants at FamilyDoctor.org.
- The National Institute of Mental Health describes the symptoms of bipolar disorder.
- Learn about the interdisciplinary services included in emergency care at NIGMS.NIH.gov.
- This blog from Medscape Connect explores the continuity of emergency care .