Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
If you’re interested in more information on physical therapy, the importance of cancer care, or joint replacement services, then check out some of these great resources.
- Checkout this webmd.com article for more information on the benefits of physical therapy for arthritis patients.
- Visit this link from cancer.org for 2011 cancer statistics by state.
- Learn more about the most common types of cancer with this article from everydayhealth.com.
- Find out how the United States Department of Labor is helping disabled individuals gain employment with this dol.gov link.
- Check out this article from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases for more information on joint replacement surgery .
- Visit this link from pubmedhealth.gov for more information on the causes and symptoms of osteoarthritis.
For more information about Good Samaritan Hospital and our services, give visit our website or give us a call at (408) 559-2011.